Hi bloggers!
This week I am going to do another project that will be very interesting for the all the people but also for the parents.The most dangerous sites where we stay in the web are tuenti, facebook, twitter, instagram, messenger... but nowadays the most popular pages are tuenti, facebook and twitter. So, I will speak of these three pages. First, I will write somenthing about tuenti, then about facebook, and then about twitter, and finally I will do a short conclusion.
The base of twitter, was created in 2006, and the founders were Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Evan Williams and Biz Stone. In this page you can't use the "chat", you can use the " private mesage", you can publish in your posts only 140 characters and you can comment on your friends publishings. Nowadays, this is the third most popular social page.
As a conclusion, any social website is dangerous for the people, because in twitter facebook or tuenti, occurre the same things. Nodaways, the Spanish use a lot these pages, we pass more time in the computer than in the street.
I think that this video is very interesting, so I recommend you that if you have time you see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment