Dear readers!
This week I am going to do a new project. I think it is very useful, because here I'm going to recommend very beautiful places to visit.
I recommend that you see these 5 best places in the world before you die: The great wall of china, the Indian Taj Mahal, the Machu Pichu (Peru), the Stonehenge in England, and the Piramids of Giza (Egypt).
Now, I am going to write, some information about these places:
![]() |
| The Great Wall |
| The Taj Mahal |
| The Machu Picchu |
The Machu Picchu or Pachu Pikchu was built in 1450, but it was abandonated 100 years later. Personally, I think that this site is very beautiful to go in pair, without children, but the price of this voyage is very expensive.
| The England Stonehenge |
| The Great Pyramids of Giza |
The Great Pyramids of Giza are the one of most famous monument in the world. The Pyramids are the "Wonder of the Ancient World". Nowadays, one hundred Pyramids are in Egypt, including at least eight more at Giza.
These is all for today!
Bye Bye:)

No comments:
Post a Comment